The 2014-2015 schedule has been posted on the MJDSBL website.
It is every coach's absolute responsibility to :
1) Review the posted schedule immediately. Please bring any inconsistencies to my attention immediately. Referees are assigned according to game information as it is listed on the website, not what is written on your personal schedule. Game starting times may have been slightly adjusted to accommodate double and triple-headers. If your team is not ready to play on the POSTED day and time you will forfeit the game.
2) Be fully knowledgeable of all MJDSBL rules and procedures.
3) Know and execute all the obligations of Home and Visiting team coaches. Home coaches are reminded that they must provide each referee with a complete set of Referee Reminder Sheets prior to the start of each game.
4) Check and recheck your gym availabilities during the course of the season.
5) Report any and all instances of inappropriate conduct on the part of coaches, players and spectators, as well as late arrivals or no shows on the part of the referees.
6) Remember that if you wish to contact me during the season, do NOT text, fax or email me. Contact me via cell phone.
7) Check the MJDSBL website News section frequently for announcements and updates.
Best wishes for a successful season,